Here's a preview of just one section of the checklist:
BUYING SCHOOL CLOTHES AND SUPPLIES
- paper, folders, pens, pencils, markers, crayons, etc.
- shop ahead of time for sales throughout the year
- buy extras of "essentials" and put them away for later
- buy off-brands whenever possible to cut costs
- simplify your child's wardrobe to "mix-and-match"
- take an inventory before heading out to the stores
- shop with a list to avoid buying things you don't need
Content provided by OnlineOrganizing.com -- offering "a world of organizing solutions!" Visit www.onlineorganizing.com for organizing products, free tips, a speakers bureau, get a referral for a Professional Organizer near you, or get some help starting and running your own organizing business.