To continue good service & also maintain excellent sitters, we are adjusting some of the rates. The new pricing changes for BabysitEase will be effective November 1, 2006. In addition to the pricing changes, there are some things to keep in mind when booking a sit:
- When using the “Special Instruction” section on the website when you book your sit, use this section to let sitters know if they will be getting kids off the bus, doing any driving, need to bring a bathing suit, if you have pets that will be in the home, and other information you feel would be beneficial for the sitter to know prior to arriving at your home for a sit.
- Make sure that directions are updated on your profile.
- Check holiday dates online – Holidays also include high demand days like Bengals games and other city-wide events. These holidays can be found on the pricing page.
- Be careful when scheduling sit time online. Even if your sit ends up being shorter than what was scheduled, you will be responsible to pay the sitter for the time that was scheduled online at the time of the sit booking.
Pricing changes effective November 1, 2006:
- Cancellation within 24 hours of a scheduled sit: $25
- Change in sit times within 48 hours of sit: $8
- Guest Registrant (out of town visitor needing a sitter): $15/hr to watch 1 child, $1/hr each additional child
- After midnight and Holidays: $1 additional per hour (Same as present policy)
- Group Sits are sits where children from more than 1 family will be cared for (more than 5 children will more than 1 sitter): $12/hr
- Minimum number of hours for a sit is now 3 hours.
- Standard Rates Paid to Sitters: 1-2 children ($8/hr), $1 p/hr each additional child (Example, 4 children would be $10/hr)
Thank you for your continued business!